Saturday, October 19, 2013

Connections

The most important thing to me has always been connections and relationships, that is just what makes me happy! Nothing to me is more fulfilling or rewarding that having good people in your life, feeling needed as well as having people around that you know you can count on. I think that is one of the main reasons marriage and motherhood have always been such a high priority in my life.


My awesome family goofing off

Linkin and the Aunties!
Lately I have been feeling SO blessed. We have a busy house with friends and family always in and out, and nothing could make us happier! I am lucky to have found a husband that values this as much as I do. I feel so grateful to the people in my life right now and the place that we are in. When we moved to Billings I never expected to have so many people around. We have been lucky enough to have four family members here with us! I also never thought I would be able to forge new friendships the way I have. I was blessed with an amazing group of friends growing up that has stayed closer than I thought possible, and I have been lucky enough to make new great new friends :) I just love all the visits, the girls nights, the crazy days and the quiet nights.



There is nothing greater than to love and be loved!
and life is great

Until next time
xxoo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment