Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

This week we went to a Pumpkin Patch! It was my first time every going to one of these and it was so much fun! They had all shapes, sizes and colors of pumpkins and we all had a blast picking them out :) Roice even got to pick some cute little pumpkins of her own.


As an added bonus I got to do a little impromptu photo shoot with the kids and get some really cute fall photos! Linkin hit the six month mark this week, and Roice is now 2 1/2, so it was nice to be able to document that. Linkin is sitting up really well now and he seems so happy to see the world from this new point of view. I LOVE how smiley and happy this little boy is, all you have to do is look at him and he lights up every time! Such a sweet little man we have. Both the kids were troopers hanging outside for the afternoon. It was pretty chilly, but I think they were just happy for the fresh air and to play in the dirt!

 After the Pumpkin patch we went over to a friends and she taught me how to sew a little flannel blanket for Linkin! We still have to crochet an edge around it, but it felt pretty awesome to sew something that actually looked decent when I was done! Always fun to learn a new craft :) I will post pictures when the blanket is all done, hopefully soon! I have about a million projects that need to be done!



The Pumpkin patch made me so excited for fall! I just got crochet patterns for the kids' halloween costumes. Roice is going to be Little Red Riding Hood and Link will be the Big bad wolf! I seriously cant wait to get them all dressed up, it is going to be adorable. And we get to carve pumpkins, which means pumpkin seeds! The holidays are so much fun.

Well until next time!
xxoo
Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment