Friday, October 4, 2013

Denver

This past weekend we got to take a trip to Denver for a wedding! It was so much fun to see and spend time with my dads side of the family, it does not happen near enough. I was so worried about the eight hour drive and long weekend with a 6 month old and 2 1/2 year old, but they were better than I could have ever imagined!

So handsom...and no brace!
We had such a fun weekend with the family and at my cousins wedding :) And it was definitely nice to get away after being pretty laid up all summer with Ryan's back injury! The other great thing about the weekend was NO MORE BACK BRACE! After three months sporting it, it was so nice to see my husband without it.  We got to get in some shopping, some really awesome meals, and some really good time with our family. It always goes way too fast. The ceremony was so beautiful and heartfelt, weddings are always such a good reminder of whats important, FAMILY, and this wedding definitely did just that!



Enjoying wedding treats
This trip was also exciting for us because this was the first time that most of the family got to meet our sweet boy Linkin, and maybe even the first time seeing Roice as well! As always the kids were a big hit. Roice has a personality that is hard to miss and people usually love that about her, not to mention how extremely adorable she is :) And babies really don't get any happier than Linkin! That boy really just kills me, always in a good mood especially when people are talking to him.
Sitting up!

  Linkin also started sitting up over the weekend! I tried to sit him up in the tub because I didnt have my little bath thing, and sure enough he had no problem! These milestones are all a little bittersweet, it seems like he is growing up much to fast. I just wish I could keep him as this chubby little buddy for a while longer, but I am excited to watch him grow. And I am so grateful that my family, including their great grandparents, got to see the kids as they are growing! I better cut off here before I go on and on about the kids...another day another post for all of that! Until next time!
xoxo
Lexie and her fiance Preston. Roice is obsessed with these two and it was so fun to have them along with us on this trip. Aren't they cute together :)
So fun to actually get dressed up!
Those are some cute boys!







No comments:

Post a Comment